A belated Happy New Year & apologies for the long wait for this update, things still aren’t resolved job-wise which is a distraction & causing some stress.
This update features some track laying & then some track unlaying! The explanation is in the video but it’s a good job I don’t have a deadline to get the trains running, although I have been acquiring quite a few recently & can’t wait to get them on the track, I’ll have to do a video of them at some point.
Anyway, thanks for watching!
- Model Railway Videos
- My 3 ROCO HO SNCB/NMBS Reeks 59/Class 59 Diesels DCC, 2 with new lightning fitted
- Basic Model Train Scenery Tutorial #4 – Creating a body of water
- Minitrix N: DB ICE 3 (+DCC sound, lighting)
- Switching Andover ME on the Allagash | Model railroad Allagash | Model Railroad Hobbyist | MRH
- Fitting a DCC decoder to a Hornby 0-6-0 Terrier
- Tips for Painting Backdrops for Model Railroads
- Model train print out scenery
- One of the finest model railway layouts of Belgium's most famous model railroader Ivo Schraepen
- Andy's Model Railway – Wagons Repaint
- Cuisinart DCC-1000BK Filter Brew 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker Black Best Buy
- Chadwick Model Railway at McKinley Railway
- More DCC Decoder Installations