Bachmann Commander HO DCC
Model Railroader Senior Editor Dana Kawala shows how to set up, wire, and operate this model train set from Bachmann. It features Bachmann EZ track, an EZ Command DCC system, two HO scale locomotives with DCC decoders, and a three-car Santa Fe freight train. Watch more model railroad videos at mrr.trains.com
- Model Railway Videos
- Painting Rocks – Model Trains Part 25 “A”
- Alvaville HO Scale Model Railroad – Painting and ballasting track
- How to Make Realistic Scenery for Model Train Layouts & Dioramas
- Painting Rocks – Model Railroad Scenery
- How To Paint Model Railroad Backdrops with Rob Spangler
- Painting Model Railway Tunnels. Part 2.
- Painting track and cleaning rails on my modern day HO Union Pacific train layout
- Painting small figures – Detailed guide DIY
- How To Weather model railroad track – Very Easy!!!
- HO Scale DCC Train Layout Run-bys Vol. 1
- Fitting DCC Decoders to Bachmann Derby Lightweight DMU Part 1 of 2
- Rusty rail paint job