Basic DCC demonstration with MRC Prodigy Advance. In UK it is by Gauge Master. In this video I show how to use functions, Throttle and other modes, as Yard Mode and reading decoders in programming track. Some decoders may require a programming booster to work this feature. The main features of Prodigy Advance is the 3,5 Amp power supply, support functions F0-F28, control accessories and many other features.
- Model Railway Videos
- How to Convert a DC lococomotive to DCC Made Easy
- Fitting DCC chips to DCC ready models
- DCC sounds N scale Kato Amtrak Superliner
- M?rklin HO Digital DCC Freight Train Starter Set
- My First DCC Model Railway – Trains Running on my Layout
- How to install DCC and LEDs into a Proto 2000 Locomotive (part 1)
- Opening the A4 DCC Sound ‘Sparrowhawk’ by Hornby
- DC to DCC in under 10 mins!
- DCC Introduction Video
- Fitting DCC Decoders to Bachmann Derby Lightweight DMU Part 1 of 2
- Upgrading LokSound DCC Decoders to Full Throttle
- Helpful Tips -Installing DCC decoders into DCC ready and non DCC engines