So, I’ve covered these sorts of videos before and in some ways this is no different. I’m using the same techniques to apply the paint to highlight the brick but in this video I show you the colours to use to create that heavily weathered look to the brick. This is perfect for those railway cuttings, bridges and tunnels where a lot of smoke stained brickwork would appear.
Want to be a part of Model Rail Network? Click on the link below to join.
Keep up to date with everything going on with my layout by following me on Facebook.
If you would like to support the channel you can do so here:
Check out other great products from the Scale Model Scenery range and consider supporting my channel by using the affiliate link below.
Title music by ‘Longzijun’
Title artwork by ‘Charlie McGowan’
- Model Railway Videos
- Airbrush booth & SoundTraxx equalizer | Model railroad tips | Model Railroad Hobbyist | MRH
- Superb Model Railway made by French Railroad Enthusiasts
- Bernie Paints a Backdrop
- Track Ballast And Weathering
- Micro Layouts
- ?? How To PAINT BRICK MORTAR WALLS [B]
- How to paint and Weather Retaining walls
- IT CAN BE YOURS! AMAZING Model Railroad RR HO H.O. Scale Gauge Train Layout of awesome trains
- Warley National Model Railway Exhibition 2018 – The Superb Model Train Show at NEC Birmingham
- Marklin Model Railroad Layout in HO Scale as Modular System
- Kato N Scale DCC Layout
- Painting/Installing Brick Retaining Wall