This is the Amtrak train I’ve taken in 2001.? Nice DCC sounds – see the effects at the crossing and the loco response.
One P42 was modern phase, another was old phase, baggage car was which phase?, passenger cars were which phase?.
- Model Railway Videos
- How to Convert a DC lococomotive to DCC Made Easy
- Basic DCC Demonstration – MRC Prodigy Advance
- Fitting DCC chips to DCC ready models
- M?rklin HO Digital DCC Freight Train Starter Set
- My First DCC Model Railway – Trains Running on my Layout
- How to install DCC and LEDs into a Proto 2000 Locomotive (part 1)
- Opening the A4 DCC Sound ‘Sparrowhawk’ by Hornby
- DC to DCC in under 10 mins!
- DCC Introduction Video
- Fitting DCC Decoders to Bachmann Derby Lightweight DMU Part 1 of 2
- Upgrading LokSound DCC Decoders to Full Throttle
- Helpful Tips -Installing DCC decoders into DCC ready and non DCC engines