In this video, we get a close look at all 8 of the locomotives from our HO Scale Weathering & Detailing DVD series in action!
All 8 locomotives are equipped with LokSound Select DCC decoders. The run-bys were recorded at the Santa Clara Caltrain station on the South Bay Historical Railroad Society (SBHRS) HO scale railroad layout. www.sbhrs.org
Additional information on the BN caboose can be found here:
You can see how Dan used a variety of techniques to make these models look much more realistic than they did when they came out of the box on the DVDs. Look for them at www.tsgmultimedia.com
If you like this content, please subscribe to our channel. Thanks for watching!
For more information please visit our web site: www.tsgmultimedia.com
?2014 TSG Multimedia, All Rights Reserved.
- Model Railway Videos
- More DCC Decoder Installations
- MASSIVE HO Scale Model Train Layout! Chesapeake Bay and Western
- Manchester Model Railway Exhibition 2017
- Make free trees for model railroad layout
- Awesome Large Model Railroad RR HO H.O. Scale Gauge Train Layout @ Milwaukee with amazing trains
- Painting Engine Shed
- Part 25: weathering retaining walls – Building a model railway
- Thomas and Friends HO model trains
- Video 19 – Pt: 2: Alvaville HO Scale Model Railroad – Painting and ballasting track
- How To Paint Track
- Painting Rocks – Model Trains Part 25 “A”
- Alvaville HO Scale Model Railroad – Painting and ballasting track