In this video, we get a close look at all 8 of the locomotives from our HO Scale Weathering & Detailing DVD series in action!
All 8 locomotives are equipped with LokSound Select DCC decoders. The run-bys were recorded at the Santa Clara Caltrain station on the South Bay Historical Railroad Society (SBHRS) HO scale railroad layout. www.sbhrs.org
Additional information on the BN caboose can be found here:
You can see how Dan used a variety of techniques to make these models look much more realistic than they did when they came out of the box on the DVDs. Look for them at www.tsgmultimedia.com
If you like this content, please subscribe to our channel. Thanks for watching!
For more information please visit our web site: www.tsgmultimedia.com
?2014 TSG Multimedia, All Rights Reserved.
- Model Railway Videos
- Painting Rocks – Model Trains Part 25 “A”
- Alvaville HO Scale Model Railroad – Painting and ballasting track
- How to Make Realistic Scenery for Model Train Layouts & Dioramas
- Painting Rocks – Model Railroad Scenery
- How To Paint Model Railroad Backdrops with Rob Spangler
- Painting Model Railway Tunnels. Part 2.
- Painting track and cleaning rails on my modern day HO Union Pacific train layout
- Painting small figures – Detailed guide DIY
- How To Weather model railroad track – Very Easy!!!
- Rusty rail paint job
- Layout Update – Painting the track
- Quickly weather model train track fast and easy