Over 7000 Diecast Model Cars
If you’ve ever wanted a Model Train layout and knew you did not have the time to build one the way you’ve dreamed it could be, well here is your once in a lifetime opportunity where you can buy this house and this AMAZING layout with the trains can be yours!
With a write up in the 2018 “Holiday 2017” Edition of Great Model Railroads Magazine of “11 Remarkable Layouts” Pete Walton’s layout which we’re featuring is listed proudly in the magazine.
Pete Walton shares his awesome H.O. Scale / Gauge Model Railroad train layout he calls “The Great Midwestern Railroad”. His travels are now taking him to another state and he’s going to sell the house with the layout and trains in tack to the next Care Taker, and it can be you.
Pete’s built several layouts and had to take them down, however when he moved in this house in 2002, he made sure the house would have room for his passion, the trains. This layout designed to look like the 1950’s, which includes a farm scene, a city environment, bridges, mountains, and a Paddle Boat in the water.
Every area on the layout is complete. The engines, cars, and scenery on the layout are of the highest quality, all add realism, and just a wonderful experience to view.
The house is located on the Golf Course in the safe Del Webb Community in Huntley IL, and if you’d like to contact Pete you can contact him by e-mail at email@example.com
This is just amazing!
- Model Railway Videos
- Airbrush booth & SoundTraxx equalizer | Model railroad tips | Model Railroad Hobbyist | MRH
- Superb Model Railway made by French Railroad Enthusiasts
- Bernie Paints a Backdrop
- Track Ballast And Weathering
- Micro Layouts
- ?? How To PAINT BRICK MORTAR WALLS [B]
- How to paint and Weather Retaining walls
- Building A OO Gauge Model Railway: Plasticard Brick Painting – A Heavily Weathered Alternative
- Warley National Model Railway Exhibition 2018 – The Superb Model Train Show at NEC Birmingham
- Marklin Model Railroad Layout in HO Scale as Modular System
- Kato N Scale DCC Layout
- Painting/Installing Brick Retaining Wall