In This video, I show using some hobby time silicon rubber and molding compound to make small parts for my railroad. Its a pretty short video but goes through the full scope to painting the formed parts.
I wanted to elaborate on something that many have posted their thoughts on. It has to do with duplicating purchased products as seen in this video. I am making copies of some things I have purchased for my own use, not for resale, this is perfectly legal. As long as these items are not being sold to anyone else, there is not any laws on copyrights or other wise “stealing”. It is my thought that once I have purchased something, I can duplicate it for my own personal use. Furthermore, the simple truth is, many of these small parts are so entirely over priced in my opinion that it is in my own best interest to duplicate things that I feel I may use.
I hope you find this video and its contents useful, If indeed you are indifferent on my opinion on duplicating parts, I would gladly accept your purchased products.
- Model Railway Videos
- Painting/Installing Brick Retaining Wall
- 11. Painting & Detailing Hydrocal Walls – Foundations of Craftsman Kit Building
- How To Use The ESU Decoder Tester On Your Model Railroad
- Model Railroad VLog: I'm finally painting the backdrop – Part 5
- Yorkshire Dales Model Railway – Loft Layout
- Sexy Scenery on a Model Railway Layout in HO Scale
- Backdrops for model Railroad – Detailed guide DIY
- Painting Stone Textured Buildings
- Programming DCC decoders to use LED lighting
- Building A OO Gauge Model Railway: Modelling Techniques – Painting Embossed Brick Work
- Painting detail castings for your model railroad structures Episode 011
- Orbost – Model Railway Exhibition Layout – T Gauge