Model Railways Track Layout Plans
Hope you enjoy it !?New Year?will bring a new project featuring French & Italian motive power. Layout is 3′ x 6′ and was constructed when I was 14-18. TT scale is 1:120 scale, right inbetween HO and N, so you get the detail and the advantage of small size. Layout is European prototype but not based on any particular location. Track and all rolling stock with a couple exceptions is from Tillig Modelbahn, Berliner Bahn, and Roco. Structures are from Auhagen and the wonderful semaphore signals are from Viessmann electronics. Models featured in this video is the fantastic BR 01.5 4-6-2 streamlined pacific of the DR, and 2 of the older BTTB Czech CSD electrics, still good runners after all these years ! These 2 electrics were some of my first TT models. Layout is block wired DC with MRC power in control. Another year of service for the railway in the books !
- Model Railway Videos
- One Of The Best and Most Detailed Model Railroad Layouts in HO Scale in the World 4K UHD
- Building Up A Model Railway | Ep 9
- Things you should know about MRC Sound Decoders
- Relaxing afternoon on the Loft Model Railway .
- Painting Model Railroad Cast Metal Detail Parts
- Testing the Train-O-Matic Lokommander II Series DCC Decoder Chip Range
- The beautiful Model Railway Layout at the Kaeserberg Railway Foundation
- 08.02.12 Review & Operation of the new TCS KAT24 Stay Alive DCC Decoders
- A Dream of Model Train Layout in 1 Scale ie. 1 Gauge
- One Of The Best and Most Detailed Model Railroad Layout in the World 4K UHD
- Episode 6 Painting the retaining wall and girders
- Model Railway Room