THE SUNDANCE CENTRAL RAILROAD – The Sundance was formed in January 2004 with the goal to create a more detailed and uniformly scened, large-scale traveling layout. This 1:20.3 scale modular model railroad consisting of forty modules for a layout size of 45 feet by 45 feet. The railroad consists of 400 feet of hand laid code 250 aluminum rails that are hand spiked with individual tie plates onto wood ties with a total of 16 turn-outs.
The modular was built by a group of seven model train enthusiasts. This diverse group is made up of people who have a passion of early narrow gauge steam locomotives to modern day standard gauge diesels.
The purpose for forming this modular group was to provide the public a realistic look at model railroading in a large-scale format. The modules are highly detailed from the scratch built supporting structures and buildings down to the surrounding scenery. The trains and rolling stock that will be running on these modules will also be highly detailed and weathered.
- Model Railway Videos
- How to paint and Weather Retaining walls
- IT CAN BE YOURS! AMAZING Model Railroad RR HO H.O. Scale Gauge Train Layout of awesome trains
- Building A OO Gauge Model Railway: Plasticard Brick Painting – A Heavily Weathered Alternative
- Warley National Model Railway Exhibition 2018 – The Superb Model Train Show at NEC Birmingham
- Marklin Model Railroad Layout in HO Scale as Modular System
- Kato N Scale DCC Layout
- Painting/Installing Brick Retaining Wall
- 11. Painting & Detailing Hydrocal Walls – Foundations of Craftsman Kit Building
- How To Use The ESU Decoder Tester On Your Model Railroad
- Model Railroad VLog: I'm finally painting the backdrop – Part 5
- Yorkshire Dales Model Railway – Loft Layout
- Sexy Scenery on a Model Railway Layout in HO Scale