In November 2018, Pilentum Television visited the 26th Warley National Model Railway Exhibition at the National Exhibition Centre in Birmingham, Great Britain, for the first time. Pilentum was overwhelmed by the multitude of the model railway layouts and dioramas. There were more than 90 of the best layouts of British railway modelling and international model railroading in any scale and gauge.
As you know, Pilentum Television is from Germany. In Germany we have also large model railway exhibitions, where model railroad layouts are presented. But usually there are about ten or twelve layouts at German model train exhibits. In the Netherlands, for example, there is a larger model train show, namely the “Eurospoor”, where about 30 or 40 layouts are presented. In Belgium, every two years there is the “Modelspoor Expo” with nearly more than 50 layouts and dioramas.
However, what Pilentum saw at Warley Show was really one of the biggest, largest, greatest, most beautiful and entertaining exhibitions. Anyone interested in railway modelling should visit the Warley model train show. For those, who could not travel to Birmingham, Pilentum Television made this video documentary on YouTube. Enjoy these 100 minutes of video and find it both interesting and inspiring for your railway modelling. Please, do not forget to visit Pilentum’s website on https://www.pilentum.de because there are many photos of this exhibition, for free.
- Model Railway Videos
- Airbrush booth & SoundTraxx equalizer | Model railroad tips | Model Railroad Hobbyist | MRH
- Superb Model Railway made by French Railroad Enthusiasts
- Bernie Paints a Backdrop
- Track Ballast And Weathering
- Micro Layouts
- ?? How To PAINT BRICK MORTAR WALLS [B]
- How to paint and Weather Retaining walls
- IT CAN BE YOURS! AMAZING Model Railroad RR HO H.O. Scale Gauge Train Layout of awesome trains
- Building A OO Gauge Model Railway: Plasticard Brick Painting – A Heavily Weathered Alternative
- Marklin Model Railroad Layout in HO Scale as Modular System
- Kato N Scale DCC Layout
- Painting/Installing Brick Retaining Wall